EmbedTek creates, designs, and builds embedded computers, software, sensors, cameras and displays for original equipment manufacturers. We have spent decades developing application specific computers, integrated displays, and custom I/O solutions. Our expertise has expanded to include IoT solutions, combining imaging and sensor technology with intelligent analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. EmbedTek collaborates with our customers to create solutions that help our customers to be market leaders in their specific field. We become an extension of our customer’s engineering department during the design and validation phase and develop a thorough understanding of short and long term needs. Upon completion of the design we provide ongoing manufacturing, integration and supply chain management of the final product.
The accounting and human resource functions are critical to EmbedTek’s success in providing quality products to our customers in a timely fashion. This role will manage all of the daily financial activity of the company, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, general ledger and banking transactions. In addition, this position will manage and administer the company human resource plans and activities. Contact with customers, vendors and other employees are an integral part of this opportunity. This position provides an opportunity to participate in the early stages of a growing business and to build a customer focused manufacturing environment in support of the company’s strategic growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish company financial accounting policies, procedures and practices.
- Supervise and/or transact all the daily financial activities of the company, including.
- Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Accounts payable and inventory
- Payroll and banking activities
- Fixed assets
- General ledger transactions
- Supervise and/or prepare financial reports to manage the business.
- Monthly and annual financial statements
- Company performance measures
- Financial analysis as needed.
- Oversee all accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, including working directly with customers and vendors.
- Manage the administration of the various company benefit plans and payroll.
- Manage the new employee process and other human resource practices.
- Manage the daily operating needs of the office, including working with vendors on an as needed basis.
- Ensure a welcoming atmosphere to all company visitors and those seeking assistance from the company either in person or on the phone.
Represent EmbedTek professionally and ethically.
Position has supervisory responsibilities for the positions within accounting, human resources and office administration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with a customer service perspective. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education~ Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 2 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience with ERP and payroll systems is preferred.
The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EmbedTek is an equal-opportunity employer. EEOC.