EmbedTek’s manufacturing process is agile, flexible, automated, and adaptable to reduce the burden on our customers and eliminate errors. Whether we are integrating a subsystem and handing it off to our customers for further manufacture or fully integrating and shipping directly to the end user, our processes ensure quality, consistency and cost competitiveness.
Automated systems are used wherever possible to eliminate the potential for human error in manufacturing and verify that each component is exactly as specified and validated. The configuration, test and manufacturing results are recorded to provide detailed history of the device by serial number.
We provide repair/remanufacturing services in and out of warranty for the products we provide. This involves the same level of detail and controls as the original manufacturing process so that the product can be redeployed to the field directly.
Take advantage of flexibility and scalability
Cellular manufacturing allows us to build in varying lot sizes down to a quantity of one without significant impact on our productivity. We work collaboratively with our customers to create detailed, consistent work instructions during the New Product Introduction (NPI) process. These instructions are delivered to the cells electronically as the product moves through the manufacturing process. They are then revision-controlled so that changes are communicated and approved prior to being implemented.
Specific integration services that EmbedTek provides include:
• Installation of customer specified and/or provided devices and material.
• Installation and configuration of customer specific software and images.
• Detailed and recorded test and acceptance process.
• Customer specific testing
• Completion and recording of device history records (DHR) and certificates of conformity.
• Labeling, packaging, branding and inclusion of customer documentation.
• Distribution to customer’s point of final integration or directly to end users.
What we do best
We’re the experts in embedded technology. So we don’t just build to spec. Our mission is to create the platform that best serves our customer’s business. Whether we start with reducing production costs or introducing cutting edge technology, our customers always end with the competitive edge.